Robert Luscombe BSc (Hons)
Owner of Direct Health and Fitness & Head Trainer/Fitness Professional at Fit4Less
The role of Personal Trainers has changed dramatically over the years. Obesity costs the the UK tax payer on average around £47billion a year and those figures show little sign of slowing down. The personal training industry is now shifting from being a luxury into a necessity. We are now in charge of delivering life changing, even life saving experiences to our clients with the right tools and knowledge. I created Direct Health and Fitness to help create a divide between substandard trainers and the ones that can provide life-changing results. When you start your body transformation journey with us you can be sure that you have the best fitness professionals to help get you there and keep you there.
I am passionate about enabling clients to achieve their individual health and fitness goals. Studying Sport and Exercise Science at University gave me extensive knowledge of body composition, biomechanics, health behaviours and conditions whilst being Head of Fitness at a local gym equipped me with the necessary experience of educating clients on nutrition, weight loss, fitness and lifestyle options.
I am one of only a handful of people worldwide to qualify as a BioSignature Modulation Practitioner. Using this cutting-edge hormone balance program and my comprehensive knowledge of how the human body works, my clients achieve faster fat loss.
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- BioSignature Modulation Practitioner
- Level 1 Precision Nutrition Certified (Elite Nutrition Coaching).
- Precision Nutrition Certified (Elite Nutrition Coaching)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Principles of Nutrition
- RIP:60 Certified Trainer
- Weight Loss and Management
- Nutrition and Supplementation
- Hormone Balance – Faster Fat Loss
- Naturopathic and Functional Medicine
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Suspension Training (TRX)
- Posture Correction